1. Introduction. Welcome to caryatis-greek-sandals.com. This website is the official online store of our company. By using our website, you unconditionally agree with all the terms regarding its use and which you must read carefully.
2. Intellectual property rights. All content of the website, including images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, services and products are the intellectual property of our company and are protected under the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions. All intellectual property rights of this online store belong to our company or to third parties who have legally granted us their use. Any copying, reproduction and retransmission of material on the website, without the prior written permission of the company or any other legal owner is prohibited. The appearance of the material on the website should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of their license or right of use.
3. Company Responsibility. Our company does not bear any responsibility or obligation to compensate for any damage resulting from failure to provide support services and does not guarantee that the service will be uninterrupted or that no technical error will occur due to the nature of the Internet. The company is not liable to customers / users for damages that may arise from the execution or non-execution of their order or for errors in the data entered by the user / customer in the order forms, as well as for any errors in prices or product features. The company also reserves the right to deliver the products in cases of force majeure.
4. User Responsibility. The user acknowledges that he does not use this website for a) illegal collection or storage of data about other users, b) sending, publishing or transmitting any content that is illegal or harms our company or any third party, c) sending, reproduction, publishing, sending by e-mail, or otherwise transmitting any content that infringes patent, trademark, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of the company. The responsibility for the general use of the website and for the content of the transactions belongs exclusively to the user / customer.
Any illegal use of the website automatically terminates the services provided without notice.
5. Security. All transactions you make through our website are governed by International and European Law governing matters relating to e-commerce, as well as the Law on Consumer Protection (Law 2251/1994). Our company has taken all the necessary measures to ensure maximum security. All information related to our customers’ personal information is secure and confidential and is provided to us only if the users of the website wish to order products and / or receive informative e-mails.
All requests sent online to our company, as well as the information transmitted by the user / customer are confidential and are used in order for its users to have direct and effective communication with the store. Our company does not disclose, transfer, concede or exchange personal data of its customers, unless required by law or court decision.
(Our company has carried out procedures that protect the personal data that the user / customer enters on the website, using SSL technology – Secure Socket Layer). SSL technology relies on a session key to encrypt data before it is sent over the SSL connection. The server decrypts the security key using its private key and makes a secure connection).
6. Cancellation of orders. In case the user / customer wishes to cancel his order, he can contact us by calling +30 210 4917089 or by sending an e-mail to [email protected] Depending on the progress of your order, we will inform you about the options you have.
7. Withdrawal. The consumer has the right to withdraw unjustifiably within 14 calendar days from the receipt of the product in accordance with Law 25551/1994 (as amended by K.Y.A. Z1-891 / 2013).
The information provided voluntarily by the users of the mentioned website, is used by caryatis-greek-sandals.com, in order for its users to have direct and effective communication with the store, to be provided with answers to specific questions they ask and finally to are served and their orders are executed. The information collected by caryatis-greek-sandals.com through the website is intended to measure its traffic number, determine customer requirements for more products and facilitate transactions with the company. Caryatis-greek-sandals.com does not distribute to any other organization or affiliate not affiliated with caryatis-greek-sandals.com the email addresses, or any other information concerning its users and customers.
Caryatis-greek-sandals.com has designed its website so that its users can visit it without having to reveal their identity unless they wish. The visitors of our website are requested to provide us with their personal data only in case they want to order a product (s), to register on our website and / or to send an email to [email protected]
Use of Information
Caryatis-greek-sandals.com collects two types of information about users: (1) information that the user gives us when registering as a customer, (2) information that the user gives us in order to execute his order by caryatis-greek-sandals.com. When filling out any order form on our website, you will be asked for your name, address, postal code of your area, your email address, your phone number, credit card details, how to pay for the order. Additionally, you may be asked for more specific information, such as shipping details of an order, invoicing details or details about the offer you have requested. Caryatis-greek-sandals.com makes use of the information you provide to us during the electronic submission of the form, in order to contact you regarding (i) the delivery of the order at your place, (ii) for confirmation and identification (iii) for new or alternative products offered by caryatis-greek-sandals.com, (iv) special offers from caryatis-greek-sandals.com, (v) receipt of prizes after a lottery. You can choose whether or not you want to receive such communications from caryatis-greek-sandals.com by sending your request by e-mail to [email protected]
Correcting, Modifying or Deleting Information
Caryatis-greek-sandals.com allows its users to correct, change, supplement or delete data and information submitted to caryatis-greek-sandals.com. If you choose to delete information, caryatis-greek-sandals.com will act to delete that information from its files immediately. For the protection and safety of the user caryatis-greek-sandals.com will try to make sure that the person making the changes is indeed the same person as the user. To access, change or delete your personal data, to report problems with the operation of the website or to ask any question contact caryatis-greek-sandals.com via www.caryatis-greek-sandals.com or via e -mail at [email protected] The change or correction of your personal data can also be done through the registration page of caryatis-greek-sandals.com. Please note that we will do everything possible to protect your personal data, but the protection of your password on our website is up to you.
If you use this website you accept and agree to this Privacy Statement as well as to the terms and conditions of use of the website announced through it.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard drive of each visitor / user, on his smartphone or on another device connected to the internet for the unique identification of the visitor’s browser or the storage of information & settings in the browser, such as the preferred language.
They are used to facilitate the access of the visitor / user regarding the use of specific services of our site, for the provision of personalized websites and for the adaptation of advertising and other content to reflect your special needs and interests. This can make your next visit easier and the site more useful for you.
Cookies may not be executed as passwords or used to transmit viruses and may not give us access to your hard drive. We can not read any information from your hard drive even if we store cookies there. We cannot verify your personal identity from this information.
- Strictly and Only the Necessary cookies
These cookies are essential to carry out a transaction or a request that you submit. Examples include storing (“memorizing”) information provided by you while browsing the site to send or track a package, and managing your login status during your visit.
- Functional Cookies
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you have made in order to provide functionality for your benefit. For example, functional cookies allow the website to remember settings specific to you, such as your country selection and online connection status if selected by you, and to display previous shipments, tracked packages, and other personalized features.
- Detailed Cookies
These cookies allow us to collect data related to your use of the website, including the content you click on as you browse the website, in order to improve the performance and design of the website. These cookies may be provided by the third party analytics provider, but are used only for purposes related to our websites.
- Targeted Cookies
These cookies remember information about the use of the website so that we can deliver promotional and other targeted information to you on our website.
- Fraud Prevention Cookies
These cookies store information that helps us to stop fraudulent use of the Website.
- Detection Cookies
These cookies allow us to store information about how users got to the Website. We need to record this so that we can properly pay our Affiliates.
- Cookies for measuring site performance
These cookies are used to collect anonymous statistics that allow us to understand how the public uses our website and help us to improve its structure and content.
When providing to the Website, links to third party websites, it is important to remember that these websites will have their own cookies and privacy policies that will govern any information you may submit. If you decide to use any linked third party website, please read their cookies and privacy policies before doing so.
Review cookie settings in the Browser
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome